Last weekend was a double ear infection, this weekend appears to be some sort of stomach bug!
My poor baby wants to eat but can't keep anything down :( We're trying to stick to a bland diet and offering lots of snuggles.
I think it was this same time last year that a stomach bug swept through our house. It was horrible. Charlie was spared last time but not this year, poor guy.
Spring and warm weather can't come soon enough. We need to open some windows and air out this germ factory!
I hope everyone is having a better weekend than we are :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I hope he feels better soon!
Poor thing, I hope he feels better soon! I was telling my husband that I hope this cold spell doesn't cause sickness (it was warmer last week), so, we'll see... Warm weather can't come soon enough!
Post a Comment