I'd like to present my first Etsy Showcase today!
Today I'll be sharing a small sampling of my Printable selection.
Now if I were thinking ahead, I would have done this post on March 2nd - which is Dr. Seuss' Birthday! Oh well, I'm only a few days behind.
Anyways, here are some of the Dr. Seuss inspired printables that I currently offer in my Etsy shop:
They are available in a few sizes: 8x10, 11x14 and 16x20. I can also customize the colors and currently offer 9 default color options - but you're not limited to just those - you can choose any colors you'd like!
I also offer several other popular quote printables, not just Dr. Seuss! I'm also available for custom orders, just send me a message and I'll see what I can create just for you.
View these Printables and MUCH more in my Etsy Shop!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment