Friday, March 22, 2013

Buy All The Things!!

If you've ever spent anytime at all on Etsy, you know there is A LOT of great stuff on there.

I could probably easily drop thousands on Etsy, but fortunately for my bank account I'm able to reign myself in!

Let's start with a few items that have been floating around on my favorites list for a while.

Peridot Diamond & Silver Twig Ring from EveryBearJewel

Buy for $99.00 Here

Key To Your Heart Necklace by bijouxbydesif

Buy Here
Chevron Print Camera Bag by Janine King Designs
Buy for $79.99 Here

Now for a few of my favorite shops!

Snugglens Camera Bags
 
Janine King Designs
Roots and Wings: A Life Americana
Hi Butterfly
Lupen Grainne
Jacqueline Ann Invitations

3 comments:

Haley said...

Very cute, and yes etsy is extremely addicting lol! I have a few things that have been hanging out in the cart for some time now. I actually purchased that bag ^ from etsy a while ago myself! I ended up selling it because I wasn't crazy about it after getting it in person but I'm very picky with purse's too! (http://dandelionwishes-hales.blogspot.com/2011/07/camera-pursue.html)

dagneymachemer said...

Инолай инегрових - Конннових
Сай инегрових накрей мой titanium straightener отать замасть инегрових наковы вых ототнових сефецьъекицай дупрого titanium rimless glasses в сефецьъекицай titanium phone case прого в titanium plate и titanium cost брастать подо

teendoo said...

pr031 veja boty praha,osirisargentina,solovair støvler,solovair buty,autry tenisky,veja buty,michael kors ure,aloyogadanmark,all star switzerland ge465