![]() |
| www.pinterest.com |
If you've ever spent any time at all on Pinterest, you know that people "pin" anything and everything. Projects, recipes, fun things to do with you kids... yeah, all of it sounds great, but how much of it ACTUALLY gets done?
Hence why I refer to it as an "online dream catcher". It gives you a place to keep all of these glorious ideas, but then they just... sit there.
Now, I'm talking about it like it's a bad thing. It's really not. I use it all the time! I WISH I had time to create all the stuff I having hanging out in dream land.. er.. I mean on my Pinterest boards.
That's not to say I haven't made anything... I have, mainly recipes.. just not nearly as much as I'd like.
What have I actually made?
Peppermint Crunch Puppy Chow
Made it. Loved it. Would make it again in a heartbeat.
Forgotten Chicken
Super easy. I make this pretty regularly now. Easy to modify and make additions to, I like to add veggies!
Stuffed Green Peppers
I only made these once, but they were SO GOOD.
Sopapilla Cheesecake
One word for these: AMAZING. Make this, you won't regret it.
I know there were more that I've tried, but these were the definite winners.
Coming at some point this month: My Pinterest Crafts









No comments:
Post a Comment