Friday, March 1, 2013

NaBloPoMo: March

This month, as a bit of a kick in the butt, I've decided to join NaBloPoMo.


What is it?
Basically it's a site that allows you to put your blog on a Blog Roll to help you gain more traffic. They provide daily prompts (that you don't need to use if you choose not to) and it challenges you to blog every day, for a month.

A MONTH? Yikes, what have I gotten myself into? If I were smart, I would of done this last month... you know, when the month was a lot shorter. Oh well. Challenge accepted.

So what will I blog about?
I'll probably use their prompts once in a while, but I definitely don't want to do that everyday. That would get boring for sure!

There will be book reviews, Charlie updates (he's 15 months old after all, whoa!), a few crafty posts (that's I've been severely lacking on) and some Etsy showcases... along with a bunch of random stuff I'm sure!

So yeah, if you're interested in joining, you can join for the month of March until March 5th by going here. Happy blogging!

No comments: