Friday, March 15, 2013

Announcements : Etsy Showcase

Time for another Etsy showcase!

This time around I'll be sharing a few birth announcements.

Fire Truck Announcement Available Here!
All of  my current listing are completely customizable. I do realize they are all a little on the boy-ish side, but they can most definitely be customized to fit the birth of a little girl. Custom colors can be requested by sending me a message for a custom item (link on the left-hand navigation of my shop), it's pretty simple!

Elephant Announcement Available Here!
As I mentioned, all announcements are customizable!

All Listings Include:
- Announcement design (4"x6" unless otherwise specified)
- High resolution digital file that can be adjusted to a specific size for your printer of choice

Giraffe Announcement Available Here!
 When placing your order please include the following information:
- Your child's name as you would like it displayed
- Your child's birth date
- Your child's birth stats (time, weight, height)
...plus any other information you may want to include!
(More details in actual listings!)

I also design birthday and party invitations! I have a few listed right now and more designs in the works. Watch for more on those soon!

Here's a favorite so far:
Curious George Invitation Available Here!
*****
Have you entered my Etsy Giveaway and checked out the coupon code?
CHECK IT OUT AND ENTER HERE!

It ends this Sunday!

No comments: