Friday, March 29, 2013

Bad Things Come In 3's

I hope? Maybe?

I'm ready for bad things to stop anytime now.

You may (or may not, I don't know that anyone actually reads these posts) have noticed that I didn't post yesterday - therefore failing at my "blog every day" thing.

However, I totally had a legit excuse:
I got hit by a semi truck.
Yes, literally.
Yes, I'm ok.
No, Charlie was not with me. Thank God.
My car is not so ok, but I'm not sure on the total damage as of yet or if it's fixable.

So yeah. That happened.

The day before that my dentist diagnosed me with stress induced muscle spasms in my jaw. Those hurt like crazy by the way. He told me (I'll paraphrase a bit here) "to chill out and take a vacation".

{source}
Instead I get hit by a semi. I obviously listen well.

I'm hoping the accident counts for two because I don't think I can handle anything else.

Here's to hoping April is a far better month. Aside from the new job offer, March has been an evil wench.

1 comment:

Erin said...

So clearly I don't read your posts in the correct order. I now know you have a new job that you'll be going to. (You can forget my other comment.)

I'm glad to hear you are okay... hit by a semi, that sounds like it will do NOTHING for your stress level... hopefully you don't have to go back to the dentist in a while to mention that!