Have you ever thought about your dream job?
I think as a child, every one has that one "big dream".
I remember when I was about five, my big dream was to be a country singer (I was a huge Garth Brooks fan). Random, right? I mean, sure, I like to sing... in private. I'm not a very outgoing person, but I guess my five year old mind had other plans. Thank goodness for every ones ears that I gave up on that dream.
![]() |
| He was cool, right? Sure. |
![]() |
| It's on TV. It has to be real. |
That's a tough phase, let me tell you. You know why? Because it's not JUST you asking that question. It's teachers, parents, relatives, friends... everyone and their long lost brother. It puts a lot of pressure on a kid. I did come to a decision at some point and grew up to be a Graphic Designer.
But if I didn't have to be concerned about money or expertise, what would be my ideal job? (This was the NaBloPoMo March 13th Prompt) I'm going to interpret "ideal" as "dream", just because I can. It is my blog after all.
I always thought it would be amazing to be a Zoologist or anything like that, just to work with cute squishy animals all day.
![]() |
| How freaking cute is this? |
My main reason for always having this career in the back of my mind is because of a local Wildlife Sanctuary. I can't even count the number of times I've visited there. They do great work to rehabilitate and release injured and abandoned infant and adult animals back into the wild. All this while providing an educational environment to the general public.
If you ever find yourself in Wisconsin, I highly recommend visiting the Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary. It's a wonderful place for people young and old!
*****
I am participating in NaBloPoMo. In other words, I have committed to blogging every day during the month of March. I can’t guarantee I’ll succeed, but I’m going to try! If you’d like to join me (and a TON of others), you can click here to sign up (you only have until 3/5 to do so). There are blogging prompts available, but you are also free to do your own thing - prompts are great for writers block :)
Todays prompt was: If you didn't have to be concerned about money or expertise, what would be your ideal job?








No comments:
Post a Comment