Sunday, May 29, 2011

Vacation Re-Cap: Tacoma

I finally had some time to sort through all of my photos from my trip to Washington. It definitely took a while!
I didn't have the ambition to edit any of them, so they are all SOOC (straight out of camera). What you see is what you get!

Here goes nothing!

On Thursday Sarah and I headed straight to Tacoma from SeaTac. We did a little walking tour and our first stop was The Courthouse, which is known as Union Station.

The Courthouse is home to some gorgeous Chihuly glass pieces..

 We also saw the Bridge of Glass that featured even more Chihuly glass..

Our last stop was at the Tacoma Art Museum. They were featuring a Norman Rockwell exhibit, which was interesting but we weren't allowed to photograph. Again, more Chihuly glass - it's everywhere!

That was it for Tacoma! When we were done there we headed to our hotel in Elma, WA. We ate at a little hole in the wall called The Rusty Tractor - it oddly reminded us of home.. haha

Lot's more to come, but since these posts are getting pretty picture heavy I'm going to break them down by day. So my next post (maybe later today?) will feature our Friday Washington adventures - Hoh Rainforest, Forks and LaPush! Stay tuned :)

No comments: