I've been thinking a lot about paint colors for the kitchen remodel. I have it in my mind that I want a blueish-green color, but I don't think I've found the right color yet.
I don't want to make a final choice quite yet though. I'd like to wait until we make a decision on our counter top. We've chosen flooring, but choosing a counter top is haaarrrrddddd. There are so many choices and it's pretty permanent (and non-refundable I think), I mean what if we choose wrong and it looks like crap?
Anyway, counter top tangent aside, I've been focusing on paint. Here are some swatches that I picked up at Lowes a couple weeks ago (with a piece of our cabinets):
I know four out of the five are pretty similar, but they all have different things I like. For now, the front runner is ''Summer Cottage". But like I said, I won't finalize the paint until we have a counter top.
(Ignore the 70's counter top that the samples are sitting on.. ick)
Paint is quite a ways off yet anyway - you know, since our cabinets are still hanging out, taking up most of our garage....







1 comment:
I love that color! Kitchen decisions are hard because they are so permanent like you said!
Post a Comment