While I was off vacationing in Washington, my wonderful husband was at home ripping up floors and knocking out walls. What a guy :)
Here's a few pictures...
Things are moving along nicely so far! The walls and floor in the hall will come out this weekend.
Jamie had the brilliant idea to knock out the wall between the hall closet and our bedroom closet to create a larger closet for our bedroom. Probably the best idea ever! We would actually be able to keep all of our clothes in the same room.. haha
I think up next is electrical, then insulation and ... after that I'm honestly not sure... ready for drywall maybe? Maybe not. Eh.
*
*
*
Anyways, I'll have lots of updates coming this weekend. I have all of my Washington photos uploaded, I just haven't had time to sort through them all yet. I somehow managed to take almost 900 photos! Sheesh!
Here's a little sneak peak of me at Soleduck Falls, which FYI, was GORGEOUS and totally worth the hike:











No comments:
Post a Comment