As I mentioned in a previous post, I've been working on a couple different kinds of ornaments to give as gifts this year.
I've already shown you the how-to on the painted ornaments, so up next are the quilted ornaments. I saw this idea online and decided that I must try it! They turned out pretty amazing and I'm pretty sure the gift exchange recipient loved them :)
Here's a little peek at a finished ornament - more to come in my upcoming tutorial:
They are a bit time consuming, but oh so worth in in the end! They are very cute and easily customized to match any theme you might have.
I am currently working on putting together a step-by-step tutorial. It's a lengthy process, so I'll be including lots of pictures. I'm hoping to have the tutorial ready to post by tomorrow so keep an eye out!





1 comment:
Wow, that is amazing Michelle! I look forward to reading the tutorial!
Post a Comment