Cold weather means a cold puppy!
Poor little Oscar doesn't like to spend a lot of time outside when the temps plunge. Can you blame him? I can't, I don't want to be out there either!
Normally I'm not one to dress up my pet - I've tried, but he hates it! - he does wear scarves around his neck and he actually enjoys it. I figured that he might be willing to wear something that covers more of him if he realized that it helps him stay warm.
Enter the brown puppy coat ($2.50 in the Target bargain bin!):
So far he seems to tolerate it. How long that will last, I'm not really sure! Isn't it cute?? It even has these little pockets on it - which are completely useless, but that's besides the point! I've thought about sticking a treat in there or something just to watch him try and get it out, but that would probably just be mean :)







No comments:
Post a Comment