I'm a little late at getting these up, and I've been a bad blogger lately - so prepare yourselves for an overabundance of new posts, updates galore!
The month of November brought me some opportunities for portrait photography, finally! This is something that I've been wanting to get into because, let's face it, there are only so many photos of flowers and trees that one can take. I'm hoping that more portrait shoots will come my way soon.
If you or anyone you know needs photos taken (babies, kids, pets, families - anything really!), please let me know. I primarily like to photograph outdoors in natural light, but indoors is also an option. The best part? IT'S FREE!!
That's right free, because I need my practice! Contact me through email, facebook or leave a comment here.
Ok, onto the pictures! Here are a few of my favorites from November 2010:











No comments:
Post a Comment