Thursday, October 7, 2010

Goal Update

I've been a bad blogger so far for October. Between catching up after our vacation, being sick and just living in general, I just have no free time!


So here it goes - these are the goals I have completed recently putting me up to 37% complete!


#6: Pay off my car
Jamie happened to sell his truck, and after some discussion we decided that there's was no need to buy a new vehicle for him. He has the luxury of being able to walk about 20 steps to work everyday and really has no use for his own vehicle. So now we have my car, a 2005 Pontiac G6 GT (which is pretty!), and our "beater" car - a 1997 Grand Am - it's not pretty, but it gets me to work and back without racking up mileage on my car.

Anywho, we decided to use a portion of the money that Jamie received from his sale to pay off my car - 2 years early - wooooo! The rest went into savings.

#14: Visit Las Vegas
This one kind of goes hand in hand with the next few goals. I had a blast there until I ended up with the flu on our last night there! That was NO fun. Pictures and a recap to come this weekend (hopefully).

#26: Go to a casino
I my case, I ended up going to many MANY casinos! I think I did pretty well for my first real gambling experience. Almost broke even on slots and actually made money on Blackjack!

#72: Do something special for our 1 year anniversaryVegas baby! The something special was dinner at The Stratosphere. The view was amazing and the food was pretty good. Dessert was the highlight (aside from the view, of course), Cheesecake Lollipops...... *drool*

Ok, so that's my recap! This weekend I'll also (again, hopefully) be getting my 5 Favorite Photos from September up as well.

No comments: