It's not a built in, but the deal was too good to pass up! And better yet, it fits ALL my stuff and I even have room to store purses.... I better go shopping!
That's great! Where did you get it? Maybe I don't want to know - Doug would kill me...I have a MASSIVE wardrobe that my dad made for my parents apartment when they first got maarried....he hates it - your thing is double the size. haha
Married twenty-something Mom to Charlie. I love crafts, photography and design. I also love chocolate. And my dog, Oscar. I love to read and daydream. One day, I'll grow up and do great things, until then, I'll write in this blog.
2 comments:
That's great! Where did you get it? Maybe I don't want to know - Doug would kill me...I have a MASSIVE wardrobe that my dad made for my parents apartment when they first got maarried....he hates it - your thing is double the size. haha
I do like the drawers though!
It came from a store called Pamida. I don't know that they are nationwide. Similar to ShopKo?
Post a Comment