
My brother had a birthday party for my niece this weekend. She was so excited to be 5, she kept telling everyone: "It's my birthday, I'm a WHOLE hand!" which is a pretty big deal for a little kid apparently. It was adorable.
My sister (Teresa) made a pretty kick-ass butterfly cake for her. Teresa is like a cake wizard - she makes all these fantastic cakes, and she's had no formal training. She's just.that.good. Hopefully I'll get to be half that good once I take my cake decorating classes!
Abby hasn't had any photos taken in quite a while. So while the party was going on, Abby, Makayla (my other niece), Teresa and myself sneaked upstairs for an impromtu photo shoot. I managed to snap quite a few cute pictures with little preparation, using a blanket tacked to a wall for a backdrop. It worked out really well, I'll be sharing a few photos later this month.
I'm also going to use this post as an opportunity to show off my new Photography logo.
Hopefully it will get put to good use in the future:




No comments:
Post a Comment