Friday, March 19, 2010

Renovation: Days 3, 4 & 5

Things are going well with the renovation so far. We have the kitchen back (yay!!), but we're both still sick and, well, sick of the dust.

Day 3 was pretty uneventful. They did some framing and some work on the ceiling to drop it down two inches.

On Day 4, our tub/shower combo was installed and they worked on drywall.


Day 5 brought on all the drywall and mudding the seams. They also started working on the office wall, closing up the former closet door.


I'm pretty excited about our decision to use the whole closet to gain more space. It made the room seem SO much wider!


I've been assured that this won't even be noticeable when they're done. I hope they're right!


If all goes well, I think everything will be done by this time next week! ..::fingers crossed::..

No comments: