Friday, February 26, 2010

Picture Time: February Edition

Goal #52: Add 5 excellent photos to my portfolio, every month for a year.

I won't lie, Wisconsin is not very pretty in winter, nice phot
os are hard to come by. When it's not dark, it's either snowing or it's so dreary that nothing photographs well. I made due with what I had and came up with a few decent photos. They are a far cry from the beauty that is Mexico!

(Image quality and size have been reduced to deter photo swiping!)


2 comments:

J-Sabe said...

True story - I have a picture of that lighthouse in a calendar. Even truer story - your picture is better than the calendar picture.

I LOVE the picture of the sunlight through the trees. I think you should submit that to a photo contest!

Michelle said...

Really? Kewaunee has a lighthouse in a calendar?