In just 7 short days, my baby will be one. ONE. I can't believe how fast this year has gone.
However, in only 4 days, we will be having a first birthday PARTY!
There will be food to enjoy, yummy cake, gifts to rip open, and most importantly, a celebration.
It won't be super extravagant or overboard, but it will be a party none the less. Just a gathering of family and friends to celebrate one year of Charlie.
*Excuse me while I go get all emotional over my little guy being not so little anymore*
Since Charlie doesn't have much of an opinion on things yet (I'm sure next year that will change!), I went ahead and chose a 'Very Hungry Caterpillar' (VHC) theme. I use the word "theme" loosely, because really the only things VHC themed are the invites, cake and the colors. Nothing overboard, just enough to placate my OCD tendencies :)
Here's a little preview/idea board:
After the party, I'll share some photos of everything in more detail!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Very cute! A very hungry catepillar birthday!
Time is flying. My baby is 8 months already!
Post a Comment