These four were the first that I made this year. Known as "Scrappy Ornaments" on Pinterest, The were super easy to make and turned out great! I sent these four to a friend and made two more for our tree.
****
These rolled paper ornaments were up next and, BY FAR, my favorite ornaments I've ever made, especially the star. I would link to a tutorial, but I used bits and pieces of different tutorials to get what I was looking for.
If anyone is interested in a tutorial, let me know and I'll piece one together from the ones I used.
They were time consuming for sure, but the outcome was worth it! I'm just sad I couldn't keep these for myself, but the recipient was happy with them I think :)
****
This next group was an experimentation of sorts. I wandered through Joann's and grabbed whatever I thought I could fill an ornament with. Here are just a few that I came up with!
The bottom one is my favorite I think, so sparkley!
That's all I've got for "DIY Ornaments 2012"!
I have a little something something in the works for 2013, more to come soon on that!
Hope everyone had a great Holiday season!






No comments:
Post a Comment