SUMMARY from GoodReads
In Maggie Stiefvater's Shiver, Grace and Sam found each other. Now, in Linger, they must fight to be together. For Grace, this means defying her parents and keeping a very dangerous secret about her own well-being. For Sam, this means grappling with his werewolf past . . . and figuring out a way to survive into the future. Add into the mix a new wolf named Cole, whose own past has the potential to destroy the whole pack. And Isabelle, who already lost her brother to the wolves . . . and is nonetheless drawn to Cole.
At turns harrowing and euphoric, Linger is a spellbinding love story that explores both sides of love -- the light and the dark, the warm and the cold -- in a way you will never forget.
At turns harrowing and euphoric, Linger is a spellbinding love story that explores both sides of love -- the light and the dark, the warm and the cold -- in a way you will never forget.
MY RATING:
MY THOUGHTS:
I like the second book in the series better than the first. The storyline is basically the same, but you get to see the relationship between Sam & Grace evolve a bit more. While Sam is trying to deal with the fact that he's human again, Grace is the one struggling to hold onto her humanity this time around.
Where the first book is more of Grace saves Sam, this book is more of Sam saves Grace. Same story, just flip flopped. I hope the third book is the last in the series, because I really don't think there's anywhere else they can go with it.
Side note: I've been a bad blogger lately! I've been a total fail at my photo challenges and everything else in general. I've just had a lot going on lately, but I'm working on it. I'll have some photos to share soon.





2 comments:
I also enjoyed this book better than the first.
Are you planning to read the third?
Post a Comment