"Who does he look like?"
Everybody and their Mother asks this question when you have a baby. At first, the baby just looks like... well, a baby! As days go by, it becomes a little more obvious as to which features he inherited from which parent.
Well, it's now pretty apparent that our son is definitely his fathers son! At one month old, Charlie is Jamie's baby double. The child looks nothing like me!
Photographic Evidience:
Charlie (left) is about 3 weeks old in this picture and Jamie (right) is 1 month old.
The nose, the cheeks, the eyes, the mouth.. it's all Daddy!
I guess it makes sense, because Jamie looks just like his Dad (although he claims he doesn't see it). The only thing I've noticed that Charlie has from me is my crooked pinkies. Yay for strong crooked pinky genes!
****
Side note: I've been a bad blogger lately. Who knew parenting was so time consuming? I have lots to post about, but haven't had time to get on the computer and post them! This is actually the first time in over a week that I've even turned my computer on. So anywho.. there's more to come!





2 comments:
Thats crazy how much they look alike!
That's too cute! My youngest stepdaughter is a duplicate of her daddy. I wonder what our little girl will look like?!
Post a Comment