Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Gel Cling Storage

You know those gel window clings that have become so popular in the last few years?

I like them and think they're cute, but they're a pain to store. I came up with a quick and easy solution!

You will need:
  • Wax Paper
  • Gallon Plastic Bag
  • Marker
  • Scissors
Rip off 2 sheets, roughly the size of your plastic bag, of wax paper.


Trace the outline of the bag with the marker & cut. I cut in about 1/4" from the line so it would be easier to get into the bag.

Stick your clings to one of the wax paper sheets, then cover it with the second wax paper sheet to sandwich the clings between the two.


Slide into the bag, you're done!

Bonus is that you can store multiple sheets of clings in one bag. I have three in a bag right now, but I'd say that I could fit maybe 3 or 4 more on top of that.


No comments: