Saturday, February 25, 2012

Tummy Time Champ

Charlie has gotten really great at "tummy time". His little neck muscles are getting so strong!!

Check it out:

It's so funny when he has his head and feet up in the air. He flops around like a fish out of water while making all these grunting noises. So stinkin' cute.

He hit another milestone last week by starting to roll from belly to back!! He can't do it all the time, and gets frustrated when it doesn't work, but he's getting better at it! He hasn't even attempted to roll from back to belly, but I'm sure that's not far behind.

*****

So, Moms... if you have a kicker, you should totally buy this:

Charlie LOVES this thing. Any time I need to get something done, he'll happily lay on this thing and kick like crazy. There's a mirror that hangs right above his face too, which he's completely entranced by.

Seriously WORTH.EVERY.PENNY. And at $50, that's not that many pennies!

****
This picture has nothing to do with anything in this post, but I like it, so I'm going to share it anyway :)

No comments: