Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I was tagged!

I was tagged by G with some "get to know you" questions. Here are my answers and I'll be tagging a few of my followers at the end of the post!


{1}: If you could be in any tv show when you were a kid what would it be?
The Simpsons! I think Bart and I would have gotten along great ;)

{2}: What has been your favorite Christmas gift as a child?
My Pink Barbie Camper. I loved that thing. A LOT. It's actually still at my Mom's house I think!

{3}: What actress would you want to play you if your life was a movie?
Kate Hudson - even though she's too short and way hotter. Details... details...
OR Molly Sims, she'd work too.




{4}: What decade fad do you wish would come back?
Pogs. Hellz yes.

{5}:What song describes your life?
'Dumb Reminders' No Use for a Name. Because I never seem to forget anything and everything reminds me of something.





{6}: What was your favorite subject in school?
Art, but only because recess probably doesn't count as a subject!


{7}: If you could have a dream job for a day what would it be?
Veterinarian, specializing in big cats




{8}: If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
A giraffe, just because they amaze me and I already have a long neck - why not just stretch it out a bit more and at some spots?


Now to tag some of you! Feel free to answer these questions in your blog.

Holley at Sweet Tea and a Soundtrack
Mrs. PinkPearls at Crafty Hands
Jill at The Lighthouse Diaries
MB at BabyBaby Blog

No comments: