Friday, July 2, 2010

Picture Time: June Edition

Wisconsin summer is in full swing. We've been blessed with GORGEOUS weather lately and I'm not complaining one bit!

I took a little "road trip" in late June to Two Rivers, WI - which is about 30 minutes from where I live. If you ever make your way to Northeast Wisconsin, you should make it a point to visit Manitowoc and Two Rivers. Both cities are located directly on the shore of Lake Michigan. They are unique towns and have so much to offer - not to mention the beautiful and clean beaches. Clean beaches are unfortunately few and far between around here, but Manitowoc has the best of the best!

Anywho, on with the pictures - enjoy!


It seriously amazes me that with a clear day, even dingy Lake Michigan can appear ocean-like and gorgeous!

3 comments:

Genevieve said...

Those are gorgeous photos! You are quite the photographer. :) I especially love the ones with the flowers and the lake in the background.

Amelia said...

These are gorgeous Michelle! I can't choose which I like best!

Michelle said...

Thank you both very much!