I did it, and I loved it. I'll probably do this more often!
Why did I go alone? Well, because I wanted to AND because there aren't many people who wanted to see the movie I went to.
What did I see?

It was AMAZING! By far my favorite Twilight movie (it was my favorite book as well). I actually have the itch to go see again. Soon. There were some parts of the book that were left out of the movie, but that's expected. Obviously I have my idea of some scenes that should have been included, but hey, can't always get my way I guess.
I got to see my leg hitch, the proposal and more Jasper. I'm pleased.
Now the wait begins for Breaking Dawn (Part One) in November 2011. Although I foresee this movie to be a big 'ol failure on the big screen. We shall see.




No comments:
Post a Comment