Monday, May 10, 2010

MTSU Graduation

This past weekend, a friend and I traveled to Tennessee for another friends graduation. It's about time I made it down there for a visit - she's been there for four years! I'm such a horrible friend sometimes. I'm hoping to be able to go back again soon when we have more time to see the town. With the flooding in Nashville, our near-by options were limited, not to mention the time constraints as we were only there for 2 full days.

Sarah did it! She graduated from Middle Tennessee State University on Saturday, after six years in college and changing her major a few times, my BFF is now a college graduate. I'm so proud of her! Now, on to graduate school... the learning never stops for her!


Graduation was held in the Blue Raiders basketball stadium - very nice place:


My friend, Kim, and I waiting for the ceremony to begin:


Yay Sarah!! I'm so happy for her. She's going to do great things.

No comments: