Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Goal Post

No, this post isn't about football, I've completed some goals!!

When finishing "Breaking Dawn", I completed goal #101: Read 12 New Books. It went a lot faster than I thought it would! Maybe I could double or even triple this goal by September 2012?

I've also completed #81: Interview for 3 new positions by 2012. None of which I got, but I tried, the economy apparently wants me to stay put for a while.

#4: Send a secret to PostSecret ..... but I can't tell you about it, because then it wouldn't be a secret :)

I also have a few upcoming events that will help me complete a few more things.

On Thursday, I'll be leaving for Tennessee to see my best friend Sarah graduate from college!! She's been down there for four years, so it's about time I make an appearance. Our friend Kim will be joining me on my journey. This will help me knock out #44: Visit Sarah in Tennessee and #69: Take a girls only trip. I'll be sure to follow up when I get back, fun times are sure to happen!

I also have a pattern picked out for #33: Make a quilt for someone. Now it's just a matter of actually getting started.

I've been thinking a lot lately about going back to school for #53: Go back to college to get my Photography Certificate. I really only need 4 more classes to finish, it's just a matter of time and money.

No comments: