Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Green Thumb

#58: Plant a flower garden (and keep it alive)

Well, it's planted... but can I keep it alive? It's officially been over 24 hours and the plants are still kicking. I'm hoping they last, especially after I spend $50 on flowers. I think next time I'll be looking closer at price tags!

Oh well, it turned out pretty. I like it.


What did I plant? Dahlias and Marigolds in the flower bed. There are also a few Day Lily bulbs that I had planted last year... there were more, but they didn't survive!


I also planted a pot of flowers with 2 different types of Pansy's and some Salvia. It's a little sad looking right now, but hopefully it will perk up.


Oh and P.S.: With the completion of planting the flowers, I've officially finished 20% of my 101 in 1001 goals!!

No comments: