Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Bathroom Progress

The bathroom is moving right along. This bathroom before was just a toilet, vanity and a closet. So it seemed like a good place to put a bath tub! It was decided that we should flip-flop the vanity and toilet positions (the toilet was nearest the door before), so that added a little more work. But I think that layout change makes the most sense for the space.

This is pretty much what it looks like right now:


As I type this, my husband is there framing in the area for the tub and putting OSB down on the floor. The electrician should be there tomorrow to move the wiring for the vanity light and install a new vent fan.

We have a vanity:

A vanity top and tile (we went with the darker tile):


I'm unsure of the wall color, but I'm going to try to use paint we already have because I don't want to buy another gallon of paint for one small room!

We're really aiming to have this bathroom done before we move in - otherwise we'll be field tripping to Grandmas house for bath time! Although, I'm sure Charlie wouldn't mind that one bit!

No comments: