How far along: 35 Weeks 2 Days
Total weight gain: +14ish
How big is baby?: Baby is the size of a cantaloupe - about 17" long and 4 1/2 lbs.
Maternity clothes?: Yep, but I can still wear some regular clothes. Although, I must admit that I prefer pajamas and yoga pants these days!
Stretch marks?: Yeah.
Symptoms?: My hips are KILLING me. The past 2 days have been a little more bearable, but I'm still uncomfortable.
Sleep?: What's that? Sleep? I get enough to be functional, thank God for the nesting energy that has been kicking in.
Best moment this week?: The dining and living room are finally put back together after being a mess since May! All the big projects around the house are DONE.
Worst moment this week?: The S word being muttered on the news. S-N-O-W = bad.
Movement?: Lots and lots. He must be almost out of space though, because it's turning more into pushes and stretches than kicks.
Food cravings?: I can't get enough cheese and crackers this lately. I polished off 3 sleeves of Ritz crackers in about 4 days.
Labor signs?: Some braxton hicks.
Belly button in or out?: In, but usually flat. Sometimes it pops out depending where baby is.
What I miss: Sleep, walking normal.
What I'm nervous about: Finishing my class work before baby arrives.
What I am looking forward to: I'm actually looking forward to the breastfeeding class I'm taking on Saturday. I'm hoping that it will be helpful and I'll get good information.
Total weight gain: +14ish
How big is baby?: Baby is the size of a cantaloupe - about 17" long and 4 1/2 lbs.
Maternity clothes?: Yep, but I can still wear some regular clothes. Although, I must admit that I prefer pajamas and yoga pants these days!
Stretch marks?: Yeah.
Symptoms?: My hips are KILLING me. The past 2 days have been a little more bearable, but I'm still uncomfortable.
Sleep?: What's that? Sleep? I get enough to be functional, thank God for the nesting energy that has been kicking in.
Best moment this week?: The dining and living room are finally put back together after being a mess since May! All the big projects around the house are DONE.
Worst moment this week?: The S word being muttered on the news. S-N-O-W = bad.
Movement?: Lots and lots. He must be almost out of space though, because it's turning more into pushes and stretches than kicks.
Food cravings?: I can't get enough cheese and crackers this lately. I polished off 3 sleeves of Ritz crackers in about 4 days.
Labor signs?: Some braxton hicks.
Belly button in or out?: In, but usually flat. Sometimes it pops out depending where baby is.
What I miss: Sleep, walking normal.
What I'm nervous about: Finishing my class work before baby arrives.
What I am looking forward to: I'm actually looking forward to the breastfeeding class I'm taking on Saturday. I'm hoping that it will be helpful and I'll get good information.
Milestone: 35/35 was on Monday and only a little more than a month left! Baby has dropped. Weekly appointments start on Monday.






No comments:
Post a Comment