After a few months of construction and a messy house (well, that 2nd part is still valid... but I digress. I'm working on it...) we have a functional kitchen!
I love it and it's pretty. I may actually have to learn to cook now! There are still some finishing touches in the works, like doors and such, but that's minor in the grand scheme of things.
You wanna see? Here's some pictures!
Hallway Before:
Hallway After:
Kitchen facing East Before:
Kitchen facing East After:
Before:
After:
North wall Before:
North wall After:
It's come a long way, that's for sure! We have a much more functional layout now, and the counter space..... there's SO MUCH MORE!
I love how it came out, it was worth the wait. I'll post details and product information in a later post, so watch for that.
Thank you to my awesome, talented husband for all of his hard work. He did almost everything on his own and he did a great job!















No comments:
Post a Comment