Monday, August 29, 2011

Furnished

Over the weekend I placed the order for our crib and dresser! Everything should arrive by about September 12th, and hopefully shortly after that we can get that wall painted and start setting up. So exciting!

After Target discontinued the original furniture I had picked out (Delta Eclipse Collection), we saw the Delta Bentley Collection in-store when we were registering. It's similar, so I'm assuming it's the replacement for Eclipse. The only major difference is that the crib back is curved on the Bentley instead of straight across.

Here's the crib:


And the dresser, which will double as a changing table:


The bookshelf that we wanted was on sale last week for $20 off, so I picked that up last week:


The crib and dresser look completely different colors in the photos, but the models they have in store look the same, so they better show up the same color! They call it 'Chocolate', but it's basically Espresso, just like the bookshelf.

So that's that! Once it's all set up and complete, I'll do a "reveal" and show you the finished product!

In other news, our counter tops are in!!! They are in the kitchen, but not installed yet. By the end of the week they should be. We're coming into the home stretch!

No comments: