Our big ultrasound was last Wednesday, and after a while of poking, pushing and shoving baby decided to cooperate and let us know that...
IT'S A BOY!!
Here's some pictures:
This kid apparently has my flexibility, because see that thing going up over his head? Yeah, that's his leg! He has some crazy long legs too. I'm pretty sure that they are longer than the rest of his body at this point.
And now for some extra cute.... a little foot!
And a (left handed) wave to Mom and Dad :)
Now, Jamie is saying that the hand shot is baby's way of showing us that he will be left handed - just like Dad :) We'll see!
I'm not going to share the "boy parts" for all to see, but there was no question that he is a he!
My OB said everything looked great, I'm measuring right where I should be and baby looks very healthy. He's a big boy already, weighing 14oz at 20weeks 2 days!
Seeing him made everything a bit more real, but I'm really excited about it and I can't wait to meet the little guy.









No comments:
Post a Comment