Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Hallmark Holiday!

Otherwise know as Valentine's Day. Me? Not really a fan. It seems unnecessary.

However, I do need to entertain myself for a bit. So here are my favorite movie and TV show couples or in some cases, couples that aren't, but should be, together.

Marshall and Lily - How I Met Your Mother
They are just too cute together. Funny and awkward is a good combination!


Jen & Adam - Rules of Engagement
How she puts up with his stupidity is beyond me, but their TV banter keeps me laughing - so they make my list!

Edward and Bella - The Twilight Saga
Come on now, like you didn't see this one coming? Their onscreen chemistry is amazing. Even if their relationship is completely unhealthy... in a completely obsessive OMGIwouldtotallydiewithoutyou sort of way. That point aside - HOT.


Johnny Cash & June Carter (Joaquin Phoenix and Reese Witherspoon) - Walk The Line
I just love their story. The music in the movie is a plus too - I love me some Johnny Cash!


Hodgens and Angela - Bones
They have a unique relationship and I love it. They're very cute together, but in a completely unexpected way. I think her Dad being ZZ Top makes things more interesting too :)


Now onto those that should be couples (in my opinion - and many others), but aren't for some reason.....

Chuck and Blair - Gossip Girl
They bond while plotting to ruin people. How can a bond like that be broken? I don't know, but if they don't hook up again soon I might break my TV.


Booth and Bones - Bones
I think I speak for a lot of Bones fans when I say: 'ENOUGH WITH THE TEASING ALREADY!'. That dream sequence from two seasons ago was almost enough to make me stop watching.

Worst. Finale. EVER.


Rachel and Finn - Glee
I basically root for these two because Quinn bugs the crap out of me. What? It's reason enough for me.


Leonard and Penny - Big Bang Theory
Classic 'Beauty & The Geek'. They need to get back together ASAP so the show can stop being all Sheldon all the time.


Ron and Hermione - Harry Potter
One of these two need to man up and admit their feelings already. Seriously.


Ok, I think that's enough for now. I have a lot more 'should be's', but I'll stop for now!

Happy Heart Day Everyone!

No comments: