
"Firefly Lane" follows the friendship of two women, Tully Hart and Kate Mularky, from start to finish. Their emotional journey begins in 1974 when they first meet at age 14 - when Tully is the popular new girl in town and Kate is the outcast would give anything to be like her.
Even though Kate thinks Tully has it all, she wants more; both girls want one thing: More.
Their friendship grows through high school, college and beyond - with Tully determined to lead the way. Eventually their lives take different paths. Kate wants a family, Tully wants fame. Even though they both get what they want - they still both want more. This story follows them on their individual journeys, but always brings them back together, no matter what. They are always there for one another, always TullyandKate/KateandTully - The Firefly Lane Girls.
Would I recommend this book?
Absolutely! 100 times YES! Read.This.Book.
I first read about this book on two blogs that I follow, both gave rave reviews so I added it to my reading list. Ironically enough, both of the reviews came from pregnant women - I must say, those two deserve a medal for getting through this book with all those extra hormones. Why, you ask? HOLY EMOTIONAL!!!! If you choose to read this book, get the tissues ready. Wow, my husband must have thought I was nuts crying like that over a book.
"Firefly Lane" has made it into my Top 5 book list. A must read in my opinion.




No comments:
Post a Comment