Goal #86: Quit drinking soda for a whole month, and hopefully for good.
I cracked open a Sierra Mist today, drank it, and realized that it tasted awful. I just don't want to drink it anymore.
I've decided that as of February 1st, 2010, I'm done. Done drinking soda. Hopefully for good!
I have gone through this process before. About 2 years ago I quit drinking Mountain Dew cold turkey, and let me tell you - it sucked!! But as of May 1st, it will be 2 years since I've had a Mountain Dew - or any caffeinated soda for that matter. You may think, "no big deal", right? Well, I was drinking up to 8 (yes, eight) cans of MD a day. That's just not healthy. It needed to be stopped.
I made it about 4 months before I needed a "fiz fix". Enter Sierra Mist. Still fizzy, but caffeine free. Now I want to nix that as well.
It won't be easy, but I'll push through... I hope! Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment