Goal #1: Travel outside the US. CHECK!
That was relatively easy I suppose.
Goal #2: Try snorkeling. CHECK!
While I was completely terrified the whole time, both times I went. Maybe it would have been less terrifying if I could actually swim..haha. Life jackets are fantastic.
The first time we went, we went to Xel-Ha. HIGHLY recommend this to anyone, it's seriously gorgeous there. The water is so blue and there is just so much to see. Absolutely beautiful!
Photographic evidence from Xel-ha:
We were in a group of 10 people and we were instructed to stay together. I pretty much spent more time watching where everyone was than I did looking under the water. I was slightly disappointed. I'm just glad we went twice, because Xel-Ha was SO much better.
Goal #3: Go on a nature hike. CHECK!
Another goal completed at Xel-Ha! This place is seriously beautiful, have I mentioned that yet?
A few pictures from our loooonnngg hike:
With those completions, I now have 3% of my list complete. Only 991 days to complete the other 97%




No comments:
Post a Comment