Friday, January 1, 2010

101 in 1001: The Day Zero Project

For approximately the 2.75 years, the main purpose of this blog will be to help me to complete 101 goals in 1001 days. I'm hoping blogging about my progress will help me stay on track - we shall see.

I was introduced to The Day Zero Project a few days a go and decided to make a list of my own (Jill, check that goal off your list!). Let me tell you, coming up with 101 goals is a lot harder than you think! I took me 2 days to come up with enough. Hopefully I didn't bite off more than I can chew - we'll find out September 28th, 2012! By which point Jamie and I will have been married for 3 years - wow!

Intrigued about Day Zero? Read more about it here.

And here's a direct link to my list: List Link

I won't bore you by posting it here, it's obviously long! I'll be able (or should be able) to knock a few things off the list starting Sunday. When the hubby and I head to Mexico for our long awaited honeymoon!! 3 months after the wedding is better than no honeymoon at all, right? I think so.