Our baby shower was held this past Saturday and it was a big success!! It was put together by my Mom & Mother in Law with help from my sister and Jamies sisters.
Our family and friends were very generous and baby now has a lot of the things he will need when he arrives. We're very grateful to receive all of those gifts!
Now for some pictures! I don't have a ton since I didn't want to be running around snapping photos the whole time at my own shower - but here are a few that I took before the guests started to arrive...
First up, check out this AMAZING diaper cake that my sister made!! It's a freaking bear on a tricycle, how awesome is that?!? I really don't want to take it apart!
She also made this cute little bib/wash cloth/onsie "bouquet":
We had a very cute froggy cupcake tower - cute AND delicious:
There was some great blue punch, it was a big hit!!
The recipe involved Sprite, White Cranberry Juice, Blue Raspberry Kool-Aid and Vanilla Ice Cream.
And here is a picture of most of the gifts - it's not even everything though, there was more on the way to our house in Mother in Laws trunk! How I managed to find room for everything is seriously beyond me, but it's all put away!
And since the shower is over, I'll share the invite design with you! Designed by me :) Personal info is covered up.
Thank you again to everyone for making this a great baby shower!! Thank you notes are in the mail :)















3 comments:
Aww, lots of nice touches! The punch looks yummy and your invitation is adorable!
WOW your sister is AWESOME at that! I love the tricycle and the bouquet! Glad it was wonderful.
Thanks!
My sister is quite crafty - she always comes up with great things :)
Post a Comment