Things are moving along! Drywall is going to start going up today, which is super exciting - mainly because that means cabinet installation is getting closer!
There hasn't been much to show in terms of pictures because it's all been little stuff. The electrical was roughed in, door frames taken out, new cable and phone lines were run and insulation and vapor barrier have gone up.
Here's a few pics:
The flooring we ordered finally came in. After nearly a month, or it could have been more than that, I'm honestly not sure. We ordered it, then it was "shipped to the wrong store".... and how does that even happen?? THEN they called a couple weeks later and claimed it was on back-order. Right.
Anyway, it's here now and waiting patiently in the garage for it's turn.
After drywall, mud and tape and all that, comes paint! I thought I had my mind made up on Valspars 'Beach House':
But while at Lowes yesterday, I think I may have changed my mind. I LOVE the Valspar 'Dusty Leaf':
We already have green in the living room/dining room area, but this is a darker, dustier gray-green color. I think it would compliment the cabinets and flooring well.
Counter tops are still up for discussion. I think we know what we want, it's just a matter of actually ordering it!









No comments:
Post a Comment