Sunday, March 20, 2011

Mardi Gras Invites

I recently had the opportunity to create an invite package for a friend of mine, for her daughters Quinceanera. I did a lot of items for her wedding last year as well, and I was happy to help out with this too!

Hours were spent creating these from scratch in Photoshop. This is the first time I've used Photoshop exclusively to create artwork, I normally use Illustrator for artwork and leave photo editing to Photoshop. I don't like to brag, but these turned out pretty damn good if I say so myself!

I normally don't share my design work on my blog, but I just fell in love with how the final product turned out. I had to share!

All of the personal information and the photo has been swapped out, but here is the final design...
INVITE:

RECEPTION:

RSVP:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

VERY NICE! I know whose these are! =)